2016 Cybersecurity, IT Assurance and Governance Conference
The 2016 Cybersecurity, IT Assurance and Governance Conference will be held on 30 & 31 May 2016 at the Le Meridien Hotel Kuala Lumpur. This Conference will feature many point of views from esteemed subject matter experts via various plenary, panel and business/technical classes covering the exciting topic in the area of cybersecurity, governance, IT risk management and assurance.
Day One will feature the following:
• Leonard Ong, ISACA International Vice President – Emerging Cyber Threats: A Future Outlook
• Prof. Frank Yam – The Cloud Future is Here – Are You Ready for the New Normal?
• Victor Lo – Security as Catalyst for Disruptive Digital Transformation
• Jacob Abraham – Risk Management – Navigating the Future
• Dr Goh Moh Heng – Business Continuity, IT Disaster Recovery and Crisis Management: Implications for Auditors & Management
Day One will also feature a Point of View session on outsourcing services from both the service recipient’s and provider’s perspective on being assured. The day will close out with a panel session on privacy assurance in the cyberspace.
Day Two will feature business / operational and technical tracks covering these topics:
• Information Assurance, Compliance and Controls in Social Media and Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
• Demystifying the Cyber Risk Landscape and Enterprise Governance
• Best Practices for Business Continuity and IT Disaster Recovery
• Evolving Role of the IT Auditor
• The Role of Cybersecurity in Today’s Enterprise
• Next Generation Security Operation Centre (NGSOC) – What You Need To Know?
• Threat Intelligence – A New Critical Component of Organisational Security Protection
• Cyber Incident Response and Handling
This Conference will be fully electronic i.e. all conference delegates will receive a 7” tablet – whether to stay in tune with the plenary speakers, to pose questions and/or comments during the lively panel discussion or be part of the classes’ hands-on approach.
For more information and registration, please go to www.isaca.org.my/ciag/