Job Posting Requirements
Company Name: Metrobank
Company Name: Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas
The Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas Risk and Compliance Office is looking for dedicated and qualified professionals to head the newly formed Compliance Management Group (Deputy Director) and to complete the teams in its Risk Management and Compliance Management Groups (supervisory/managerial levels).
Interested applicants may submit their application form and curriculum vitae to Ms. Krishna Laksni R. Paras at email@example.com
Company Name: Commission on Audit
Date Posted: April 4, 2019
The Information Technology Audit Office (ITAO) under the Systems and Technical Services Sector of the Commission on Audit are looking for the following qualified applicants:
The Position: Six (6) Information Systems Analyst (ISA) I, Salary Grade-12
Eight (8) Information Systems Analyst (ISA) II, Salary Grade-16
- Bachelor's degree in IT or related course
- With/without experience
- CISA certification or other IT certification i.e. Cisco CCNA/CCNP, CompTIA Network+ Certification, ITIL, Cobit 5 foundation, ITIL v3 Foundation
- Civil Service Professional Eligibility or Honor Graduate Eligibility (P.D. 907), R.A. 1080
- Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-size picture (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017) which can be downloaded at www.csc.gov.ph
- Photocopy of certificate of eligibility/rating/license
- Photocopy of Transcript of Records.
- For ISA II position experience is required, at least two (2) years auditing experience in IS Audit.
Please email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call ITAO at trunk line number 952-5700 local 4020/2119 look for Mr. Menard Sanduco.
Company Name: ING Bank, Manila
Company Location: NCR - National Capital Region, Philippines
Position: Project Manager (Global Bank)
Date Posted: February 18, 2019
An enthusiastic, analytical individual who has an interest in project management, preferably with a background in Data Management and preferably with banking experience, to work as a Road Manager (RM) within the dynamic and complex global environment of Global Data Management.
The Company's Think Forward strategy aims to create a differentiating customer experience, enabled by simplifying and streamlining our organisation, further striving for operational excellence, enhancing the performance culture within our company and expanding our lending capabilities. Global Data Management is a core component of the Company's Think Forward strategy. A Chief Data management office (CDMO) has been established in the COO domain to ensure that the Company has trustable data that is fit for the purpose (timely, complete, accurate, adoptable, comprehensive, consistent, and appropriate), enabled by a state-of-the-art data architecture and IT infrastructure.
Within the Data Management department, a Data Portfolio and Demand Management function has been established with responsibility for aligning roadmaps and delivery schedules across the data product domains. In addition, Road Manager (RM) role(s) have been established with responsibility for supporting the organisation in realising this large and complex change. The RM’s bring people together and work towards a shared change target end product, aligning with squads, tribe leads and the executive board to implement the change target through short-cycle implementations.
Based on your experience you may be hired as Junior Road Manager, where you will be involved with smaller change initiatives which will give you the ability to grow into a Senior Road Manager role.
You know how to achieve goals in a large complex organisation; you build and maintain relationships with your stakeholders; you act strategically; and you are able to adapt concepts to a tangible execution. You have a track record in implementing complex global programmes, and you know how to solve problems that are impacting the progress of the programme area you are responsible for.
Additional skills sought include:
- Knowledge in the area of Data Management and preferred, Process Management;
- Preferably experienced in the financial or consulting sector;
- Understanding of process management and strong program management skills;
- Good at finding pragmatic solutions when necessary;
- Consulting mindset including an ability to think about Data Management solutions and discuss with different stakeholders;
- Effective communication of business requirement with technical team members;
- Results oriented with an ability to find ways of solving or pre-empting problems;
- Excellent (English) verbal and written communication skills;
- Analytical thinking, able to work under pressure, capable to meet certain deadlines;
- Ability to communicate ideas clearly and concisely: strong, clear communicator across departments;
- Team player with ambition and energy, decisiveness and discipline;
- Passion for delivery and customer satisfaction with an enthusiastic, “get-it-done” attitude and ability to see the big picture.
- Strong familiarity with what the Company does in the area of Global Data Management Remove for external posting
- Banking content knowledge, i.e., PSD2 BSBC239, and other regulatory reporting standards, as well as client product offerings
- Strong programme management and problem solving skills
- The ability to persuade people and to turn resistance into cooperation;
- A thorough command of EXCEL, PowerPoint, Service Now and other Agile software
- A Master’s degree in any relevant field, but an MBA or a Master’s in IT is preferred.
- CGEIT, Six Sigma, Scrum, SaFe or PMP certification is a plus
- International experience is an advantage.
You adhere to the Company's values and your behaviour is aligned to these values.
As a data management professional you will be responsible for the implementation of high profile international programmes, where you will be focused on the Data Management stream of the programme. Tasks include:
- Prepares reports, develops and monitors metrics, provides requirements for dashboards
- Defines data stream roadmaps for a variety of initiatives
- Active coordination with the 12 Global Data Management capability leaders to ensure data stream milestones are established and then executed according to the delivery schedule
- Communicates Epic Proposal to all prospective participants
- Defines the scope of all required handshakes between participants
- Captures associated impediments.
You will work closely with the Demand management leadership team which is based in Amsterdam, The Netherlands. Daily interactions using SKYPE technology will insure you have ability to work as a team member interacting with the Company's personnel around the world.
ROSEMARY M. AMATO
Global Data Management
Head of Demand Management
Senior Programme Manager
Global CDO Office
PA: Tiny van Sante tiny.van.Sante@ing.com
Company Name: Solaire Resorts & Casino
Date Posted: December17, 2019
The Position: Assistant HR Manager
- Bachelor's degreerelated to Human Resources, Information Systems/ Technology, Accounting or any field is required
- Must have atleast 5 years related experience required
- Intermediate to Advanced skill in systems implementation, project management, data management, data analysis, with IT Systems working experience or IT Auditor preferred.
- Knowledgable in Philippine Labor Law
- Good Communication skill: oral & written
- Detailed Oriented
Please email to: Maria Cristina T. Lacsamana <email@example.com>